[Firehol-devs] Transparent Caching

chris Green chris at astac.net
Fri Jan 4 16:49:45 GMT 2008

Hello all,
	How do I tell firehol not to affect an interface.

I have a bridged interface that I am using ebtables to handoff port 80
traffic to squid. That is all I want it to do but would still like to
have firehol manage the other interfaces in the box.

Does that make sense?

A transparent caching bridge is the goal here. I have it working as long
as I do not turn on firehol. I have read the website concerning
transparent_squid and proxy but am not sure how they would apply here.
Is there a way to tell firehol NOT to shutdown an interface not in the
config?

Chris Green