[Firehol-devs] New firehol development

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Thu Oct 3 19:49:43 BST 2013

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 02:44:04PM +0200, SanskritFritz wrote:

> Quick question regarding packaging:
> Now that you have switched over to github, should I change the stable
> package source to github as well? Currently I use the cvs head on
> sourceforge as official release like this:
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at firehol.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/firehol
> co -D 20110125 firehol
> On github there is a nice release tarball v1.296. Is that now the
> official stable release source?

I guess it is better than firehol cvs, for sure.

I should have a bit of time this weekend to sort through various bits
and work out some official positions.

It sounds like Costa intends to mostly leave it to me but I'll still
be asking him to rubber-stamp my choices before I implement anything.

Cheers
Phil