[Firehol-devs] test.firehol.org repository

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Sun Jan 12 14:34:18 CET 2014

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 02:19:09PM +0100, Andreas Unterkircher wrote:
> >I have set up the rules so that test.firehol.org should get updated
> >from your master branch. Feel free to push a small change to github
> >quiickly to see if it works: if not I have some time to debug it
> >currently.
>
> I have rebased master on test and pushed this to my repo. Should be
> visible now.

You should get an email telling you the site has been published within
a minute or two of the update, so I don't think it processed for some
reason.

Can you make a small change and re-push? I have added a bit of debug
info so we can see if the hook is not being triggered or if somthing
else has happened (I might have got some config wrong).

Cheers
Phil