[Firehol-devs] test.firehol.org repository

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Sun Jan 12 13:03:57 GMT 2014

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 01:32:25PM +0100, Andreas Unterkircher wrote:
> >Let me know the repository URL and branch you want to work on and I will
> >configure the firehol servers so that your changes get auto-published to
> >test.firehol.org.
>
> I have forked firehol-website to my repository and set the webhook
> like you described. My repo is available at
> https://github.com/unki/firehol-website. Can I work in the master
> branch?

I have set up the rules so that test.firehol.org should get updated
from your master branch. Feel free to push a small change to github
quiickly to see if it works: if not I have some time to debug it
currently.

> I noticed the website contains a lot of absolute links to
> firehol.org after being generated. Is this intentional?

These should all be gone in the 'test' branch.

You may want to start by merging those changes into your master as it
will be a better starting point for any updates.

Cheers
Phil