[Firehol-devs] Bootstrap+Markdown website

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Sun Feb 1 01:39:27 GMT 2015

Wow! This is so much better!

I think we should find a better code highlighter though. For example
https://highlightjs.org/ seems very nice, I am sure there are more out
there.
We could find one that can be customized for our needs, to make all
our keywords clickable with documentation references.

Recently, I also found an excellent editor for markdown:
https://stackedit.io/editor
It even has UML and flow charts embedded.
I have already switched to it for most of my documentation needs. It
lacks git sync currently. I hope they will add it soon.

Thanks Phil. Excellent work!

Costa