[Firehol-devs] Closing this list?

Phil Whineray phil at firehol.org
Sat Nov 26 16:01:09 GMT 2016

All

I am considering closing this list because:

- The infrastructure no longer posts build messages to it
- I don't think there has been any human traffic in a long time

The FireHOL support list will continue unchanged, including release
announcements. If you are not on thar list, consider signing up here
(it is still pretty low volume):

The reason there will is longer be any automated posts to the list
is that we have moved to Travis CI for deployment of the various
components. The Travis logs are public, here:
  https://travis-ci.org/firehol

Members of the firehol team on github also get the right to restart
builds etc. without jumping through additional hoops such as extra
logins.

Unless I hear a compelling reason to do otherwise, I will close this
list towards the beginning of the new year.

Kind regards
Phil