[Firehol-support] Port Forwarding Help

James Bean james at hdcs.com.au
Wed Dec 3 10:28:46 GMT 2003

Sorry to add so many requests for help, I only joined recently and
haven't gotten many posts from this list yet.

My problem is port forwarding, the dnat snat nat redirect system seems
very complicated when trying to do a simple port redirect.

The following is what I am having a problem with.

Internal Lan interface is eth0
External Internet interface is eth1

Ports for redirection : 6881 6882 .... 6889

I need to port forward from eth1 any incoming connections to the above
ports to 192.168.69.69

so incoming 6881 to port eth1 should be forwarded to 192.168.69.69

Everything I have tried with dnat and snat doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions on this matter would be very much appreciated.

I take it by the description any dnat snat nat redirect commands get put
at the end of the config not under a router or interface heading?