[Firehol-support] psad and firehol

Costa Tsaousis costa at tsaousis.gr
Mon Dec 29 21:48:10 GMT 2003

This is normal since the default rules have not been removed. The rules
I sent you "overwrite" the defaults because they appear just before
them. This means that although psad complains, it should work as
expected now. Does it?

Note: I noticed in psad documentation that it might require a space
after the log prefix. Please replace "DROP" in the rules I sent you with
"DROP ".

Run a check to see if the rules I sent you allow psad to work as
expected, and if they do just add --no-fwcheck to psad to prevent the
psad alarm about the possibility of a miss-configured firewall from
being sent to you.

Costa