[Firehol-support] Wierd error

rguerra at sas.upenn.edu rguerra at sas.upenn.edu
Fri Jun 20 16:22:25 CEST 2003

This might be a stupid mistake on my part, but I just want to make sure I'm not
crazy.  I am running a pretty standard linux box as a DSL router (static IP, no
pppoe) using gentoo 1.4, iptables 1.2.8 and such.

I am attaching my firehol.conf (stripped down to something almost identical to
the one in the tutorial) and the output of "firehol debug".  There are 3 errors.

First, it reads something like ": command not foundline 18: masquerade".
Whenever "accept\r" or "reject\r" appear in the argument of iptables, the
script doesn't replace the appropriate target in and it fails.

The third one isn't really an error, but the script prompts for modules that
are already compiled into the kernel.  Can I turn those warnings off?

Thanks in advanced,  Rodrigo