[Firehol-support] Error after Panic mode

Bernhard Gruen bjmg at h0t.de
Sat Mar 15 12:25:15 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have found a new? error in the panic mode. I have a NFS daemon running
on my server. So i have two entries in the firehol.conf.
server portmap accept
server nfs accept
It is possible to go to the panic mode but
the way back (with /etc/init.d/firehol start) is not possible there are
warnings that it is not possible to connect to portmap RPC daemon. I am
not sure if this is an error in my configuration because you write in
your services-documentation someting special for nfs.

Bernhard