[Firehol-support] Ulog

Costa Tsaousis costa at tsaousis.gr
Sat Nov 29 23:27:06 CET 2003

Hi,

you are the first asking for ULOG. You can allways use:

server x ULOG    # (note the capitals)

in your config. However you will not be able to use the custom --ulog*
options.

Another temporary workaround is to use normal iptables statements within
your FireHOL config to do whatever you like.

I'll do my best to include full ULOG support in firehol asap. I have
however a few questions:

How do you plan to use ULOG?
Is it usefull for normal traffic, rejected/dropped traffic or both?
You want it on the server/client rules or in default dropped/rejected
logging?

Thanks,

Costa