[Firehol-support] getting rid of firehol logs on the console...

Alain Bacon syntek67 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 20:32:13 BST 2003

Hi, I would like to disable the firehol logs
that keeps appearing on my linux console, in fact
on all my virtual consoles. I would still want
the logs to be written to disk though...

I have this strange feeling that I saw somewhere,
sometime, how to do just that but can't seem to
find it in the faqs or anywhere else on the web
site... Google search has not come up with anything
either...

Oh, and again, thanks for a great product and support...

=====
Alain Bacon - Application Architect
Mobilair Intégration Inc. 1-800-341-4124
PGP public key: http://synWorld.dyndns.org:3000/
Live as if you would die today, dream as if you would never die!