[Firehol-support] DNAT with port redirection?

Jeff Pratt jsp at pizza73.com
Fri Sep 19 00:17:39 CEST 2003

Hello,

	I'm trying out firehol, and it looks like a great tool.  The only issue I'm
having is:  the firewall (fw) provides a service on port X (the service's
standard port), and another machine (sv) provides the same service (again on
the standard port) on the internal network.  I need to make sv's service
available on the internet side of the firewalll on a non-standard port (port
Y).  I've read the docs, but I just can't seem to figure out how to do it.

Jeff