[Firehol-support] New to forum -> Quick Q?s

Euman euman at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 24 03:22:41 BST 2004

Hello all,

I have a problem in that first, my built-in Fedora statefull iptables were
overwritten. Second, Sygate Firewall test proves that http and identd
ports are closed not stealthed. Third, I run no server, I use this PC at
home for experimentation of Linux. Could someone please give me a
secure script that stealths the ports mentioned above? I only use irc
on occasion, email, http, https and ftp

I assume this is what I should have done, Im not sure...
but, why two eth0's I mean, I only have one! plus sit0 that
isnt supported by this utility.

interface eth0 interface1 src "192.168.0.0/24" dst 192.168.0.144/32
	policy drop
        protection strong
	client dhcp accept
	server ICMP reject #accept
	client all reject #accept

# Interface No 2.
interface eth0 interface2 src not "${UNROUTABLE_IPS} 192.168.0.0/24" dst
192.168.0.144/32

	policy drop
        protection strong
	client dhcp accept
	server ICMP reject #accept
	client all reject #accept

### DEBUG: Processing interface 'sit0'
# aha, no support thats bad
# Ignoring interface 'sit0' because does not have an IP or route.

Regards,
Euman