[Firehol-support] howto configure high priority traffic (ssh)?

William Lewis Brown bbrown at addtoit.com
Thu May 20 12:05:50 CEST 2004

Hi,
	I happen to know that QoS, as a first-class addition to FireHOL, is on
the FireHOL's wish-list of functionality improvements.  However, I
believe that you can craft your own solution given the fact that you can
directly access IPTABLES functionality from FireHOL.
	I am not currently the one to help you in this respect, though I hope
to build up knowledge in this space in the coming months.  Perhaps
someone else would like to belly up to the bar?

	Bill