[Firehol-support] running FireHOL under busybox's ash-shell

c.gatzemeier at web.de c.gatzemeier at web.de
Mon Oct 4 14:26:36 BST 2004

I'm trying to use FireHOL on an embedded wireless router (OpenWRT). So far I
could patch it substituting all commands to those available on the router.

Now I ran into the following:

The ash shell complains about unexpected "("s behind the "=" on lines like
these:

work_realcmd=("(unset)")

local -a inlog=(loglimit "'IN-${work_name}'")

I don't know how this could be handled. I had just striped the outer () of the
first line, but I guess that's not what was really intended.

Kind Regards,
Christian