[Firehol-support] Multilink / PPP bonding with Firehol ?

Harry Sufehmi milis-2 at harrysufehmi.com
Sat Jul 2 06:08:52 BST 2005

Hi,

I'm planning to install multiple dial-up connection in my server.
At the moment, we have wireless connection on the server, set up as ppp0
interface. Below is the current firehol.conf in that server:

=================
version 5

### provides internet access for the users
router lan2internet inface eth0 outface ppp+
masquerade
route all accept

### no service limitations for incoming connection from LAN
interface eth0 lan
policy accept

### Internet: free outbound access, totally block incoming access
interface ppp+ internet
client all accept

We wish to install another wireless connection at this server, say, named ppp1.

Question:
Is there any way to enable our users to access the Internet via both
interfaces (ppp0 & ppp1), using firehol ?

I've been looking at firehol's docs, googling around, but couldn't find any
mention about this kind of scenario.

Any pointers will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Harry