[Firehol-support] MAC address filtering example needed

Brian Snipes Brian at hwnn.com
Thu Jun 2 16:53:51 BST 2005

Thanks!  Can multiple parameters be appended to a router/interface section.  An example:
router lan2i inface ${lan_if} outface ${ext_nat_if} mac not "${coders}" src not "${blocked_ip_address}"

Brian

>>> "Costa Tsaousis" <costa at tsaousis.gr> 6/2/2005 10:24 AM >>>
Hi,

coders="00:01:02:35:aa:80 00:01:02:35:ac:80 ..."
# or
# coders="`cat /path/to/file/with/one/mac/per/line`"

router lan2i inface ${lan_if} outface ${ext_nat_if} mac not "${coders}"
 	route bberry	accept
 	route cups	accept

Now these mac addresses will not even enter the lan2i router.

Regards,

Costa