[Firehol-support] FIREHOL_LOG_OPTION

Richard Williams richard at everything4it.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 20:51:57 CEST 2005

Hi Everyone

I want to change the LOG option to 'err'.  I put in a general line into my
script following the instructions in the documentation  -
FIREHOL_LOG_OPTIONS="-log-level err".  However this caused the generated
iptables statements to have two log-level parameters - one for the default
level of info and one for my supplied level of err and so the firewall
script was not implemented because of this error.  Where should I have put
the FIREHOL statement to avoid getting the error message?

Thanks for your help

Richard Williams

Richard Williams
email: richard at everything4it.co.uk
mobile: 07981 734697
The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and
are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by reply email or at +44(0)7981 734697 and