[Firehol-support] Firehol Status?

Mike Pountney Mike.Pountney at semantico.com
Tue Dec 12 11:59:19 CET 2006

I'm using firehol in over 40 production installations, in both
local-only and routed configurations, hosting multiple protocols.

The only problem I've had with it has been that the 'latest' release
(1.226) is rather out of date in it's idea of UNROUTABLE_IPS - use
PRIVATE_IPS or your own definition if you are stuck with 1.226.

This looks to be fixed in CVS, and indeed the project does look still to
be very much active in the repository.

Does anyone know why there hasn't been a tarball/packaged release for so
long though?

mike

{btw, Daniel... Hello! Been a while, eh? How are you?!}

--
 Mike Pountney, Systems Administrator,
 Semantico, Floor 1, 21-23 Dyke Road, Brighton BN1 3FE