[Firehol-support] Firehol blocking website, I didn't set it up to block websites?

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Tue Dec 12 20:05:58 GMT 2006

On 12/12/06, Logan Anteau <lanteau at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have firehol, and suddenly Ive found it blocking a website, I never set it
> to do this and I wonder if it was from an upgrade. Ive noticed it blocking
> www.twit.tv, which is a technology podcast network. It could be blocking
> more sites, I don't know. Can someone advise me how to make firehol stop
> blocking websites all together? Tahnks

Is that site new? Maybe its address falls within a previously reserved
address range. If your are using the "RESERVED_IPS" or
"UNROUTABLE_IPS" variables anywhere on your configuration, try
removing them.

Or, you can check the RESERVED_IPS variable on the firehol executable
script to see if that site's address matches any of the networks
listed there.

--
Carlos Rodrigues