[Firehol-support] webserver on lan

Avin Sigurani embiopterid at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 06:19:14 CET 2007

Thank you, that is helpful.  I was not aware of that.

When you speak of the solution you posted, are you talking about the
thread at
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=63jqje%
242s1f63%40venus.eclipse.kcom.com&forum_name=firehol-support ?
If so, I think there may be a problem for me in the line:
dst "${PUBLIC_MYIP}" proto tcp dport 80
in the dnat rule.  I don't have a static IP, so includeing
"${PUBLIC_MYIP}" in the rule means it would have to be changed every
time my ip changed, right?  But how else do I differentiate traffic
going to external sites and traffic going to the web server on my
network?

Also, I went to
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=firehol-support , but every search I tried produced 0 results, even for subjects I new existed in a particular thread.  Where do I go to search the mailing list archives?