[Firehol-support] MAC filtering

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:21:58 CEST 2007

Thanks Carlos.  That worked really easily on my home network - my
laptop can connect to the desktop and my wife's can't.  I will try it
Monday at work and see if I have the problem you mentioned about the
desktop not seeing the MAC because of routing between them.  It sounds
like it probably won't work and I will just have to restart  FireHOL
each time when I know the IP assigned to my laptop.