[Firehol-support] FireHOL to be released

Rick Marshall rjm at zenucom.com
Tue May 1 08:12:52 CEST 2007

Hi Costa

Can I suggest you change the service script (/etc/init.d/firehol) so
that instead of RESERVED_IPS=... you have "eval
`/usr/share/doc/firehol-1.226/get-iana.sh`" or more suitable equivalent.

Also you should put "service firehol restart" into cron.daily or
cron.weekly after checking for changes to the RESERVED_IPS. That would
get rid of a lot of heartbreak :)

Regards
Rick