[Firehol-support] FireHOL to be released

Costa Tsaousis costa at tsaousis.gr
Sun May 6 01:13:39 BST 2007

Hi all,

As promised, I have added support for external RESERVED_IPS and other
variables in version 1.254.
The version in the CVS (also the one at
http://firehol.sourceforge.net/firehol.tar.gz) has this feature.

I have tested this version in Gentoo, Ubuntu 7.04, and the very old
RedHat 7.2.
Please check if it works for you and report any problems you may find.

This version is going to be the stable-release.

Regards,

Costa