[Firehol-support] multi nic isolation single server

Ryan McDowell RMMcDowell at Comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 03:51:24 CET 2007

Hello everyone

I have a simple question hopefully... I have a gatewayfirewallserver
machine that has multiple nic cards. I was able to set up my firewall
easily thanks to fireHol only thing I need to add is isolation between
nics. Well at least the internel ones. One nic is internet and the other
two are local net. I need to make sure that the two local nets can't
interact with each other. At present I can ping and web page view across
these two interfaces. One has an address zone of 192.168.10.0 the other
192.168.11.0. I'm not an expert in networking. I hope this isn't a
stupid question. I hope you can help. Thanks Ryan Mc