[Firehol-support] sshlack

shi ryu shiryu38 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:31:55 CEST 2008

Thanks Martin,

I'm actually not very familiar to IPtables and I am already using the
blacklist feature of firehol.

Here is what I have currently in my firehol.conf :

- blacklist these `cat /etc/firehol/blacklist`

and then the plain text file /etc/firehol/blacklist where I add manually the
IPs to be blacklisted.

Is there a way that I can have sshblack adding its ip addresses to the same
file (etc/firehol/blacklist ) I am using now ?

Rgds,