[Firehol-support] Adding services to firehol

shi ryu shiryu38 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 19:12:53 BST 2008

Hi there,

I am trying to add a user defined service (called speakadmin) to my firehol
conf file and I get the following error message.

ERROR #: 1
WHAT   : Running complex rules function rules_speakadmin() for server
'speakadmin'
WHY    : There is no service 'speakadmin' defined.
COMMAND: server speakadmin accept
SOURCE : line 41 of /etc/firehol/firehol.conf

Here is an the extract of my firehol.conf related to this :

server_speakadmin_ports="tcp/14534"

server speakadmin accept

I* do the same for vnc and webmin services and those ones work*, so I do not
get what I am doing wrong with speakadmin.

Here is what I wrote for webmin and vnc :

server_vnc_ports="tcp/15000"
server_webmin_ports="tcp/11500"

server vnc accept
server webmin accept