[Firehol-support] Routing between virtual interfaces

M. O. mofog at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:07:20 GMT 2009

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

IP forwarding is already enabled and the pinging "feels" to work better when firehol was turned off by calling /etc/init.d/firehol stop.
Still, how could the routing possibly work though the firewall, and therefore the routing, has been shut down?
I'm really clueless here. If you have any more suggestions, I'd appreciate your help. But if it gets too complicated to determine the problem I'd just merge the networks. Could this also be caused by a malfunctioning switch?

Regards,

Morin