[Firehol-support] NAT Problem - Please Help

Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) andreil1 at starlett.lv
Sun Oct 18 12:38:29 BST 2009

Hi, folks,

I have firehol running on SuSE Linux for a long time, with NAT/port forwarding
working OK.

Now I'm need to set up another NAT/port forwarding rule - incoming traffic on
external interface "${if_world}" port 20080 must be redirected to
192.168.0.15 port 80

I have wrote these rules:

server_fxoweb_ports="tcp/20080"
client_fxoweb_ports="default"
nat to-destination 192.168.0.15:80 inface "${if_world}" proto tcp dport 20080

router world2lan inface "${if_world}" outface "${if_lan}"
	route fxoweb accept
	route ident reject with tcp-reset

For whatever reason it does not work at all.

Anyone could help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.