[Firehol-support] Firehol Problem - Please Help

Carlos Rodrigues cefrodrigues at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:01:09 BST 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru)
<andreil1 at starlett.lv> wrote:
> Now I have last task - QoS/traffic shaping setup for SIP VoIP (Asterisk).
>
> I found this solution:
> http://shearer.org/Linux_Shaping_Template
>
> It consist of 2 parts - iptables script and traffic shaping script. I wonder
> if these scripts can be just executed after firehol (after editing interfaces
> according to the real setup)? Or may be its better to paste iptables script
> straight into firehol.conf?

I few years ago I made did my rewrite of sorts of wondershaper. I
haven't touched it nor used it for a while, but I think it could be
adapted to your needs or, at least, you can check how I integrated it
with firehol.

http://www.carlos-rodrigues.com/projects/ctshaper/

Regards,

--