[Firehol-support] True whitelist

WJP wpoole+lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:37:28 GMT 2010

Hello!

I have seen some discussion around this but no clear solution:

Is there a way to tell Firehol to do NO filtering (including "NEW TCP w/o
SYN") to/from an IP/range?
I am troubleshooting a specific connectivity issue and am seeing some of
this in the logs:

PREC=0x00 TTL=50 ID=33540 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=51672 DPT=443 WINDOW=33285
RES=0x00 ACK PSH URGP=0

I'd like to stop all filtering on all ports on all protocols between <src>
and <dst>. Is there a way to achieve this with Firehol?

Thanks!
WP