[Firehol-support] True whitelist

Daniel Goering g_daniel at gmx.net
Wed Feb 3 10:21:53 GMT 2010

Hi!

Suggestion for a workaround:

Define a new interface above the one you currently use [traffic will
first be matched against these rules] and try something like this

interface any hole_in_my_firewall src <src> dst <dst>
	policy allow
	client all accept
	server all accept

interface any real_firewall
	protection strong
	policy drop

I didn't try it, but I'm quite confident it will work ;-)

Cheers
	Daniel