[Firehol-support] what comes after firehol?

Harry Sufehmi sufehmi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 13:27:38 CEST 2011

On 6/12/11, John Dalton <john at johndalton.info> wrote:
> The lack of releases hasn't bothered me - it's stable and mature, and
> one of the first things I install on every host.

Absolutely agree.

I've yet to find another firewall product that's :

1. Very accessible & easy to maintain over a SLOW ssh connection
2. Very easy to use, yet
3. Very versatile, and
4. Very stable & dependable
5. Almost zero dependency - it doesn't require you to install this
library & that library & apache & php & etc. Just bash & iptables.

firehol is a rarity in the software world. Not many other software is
able to achieve even point 2 to 4.

Very well done Costa. Thank you.

Thanks,
Harry