[Firehol-support] what comes after firehol?

Rick Marshall rjm at zenucom.com
Sun Jun 12 04:00:16 BST 2011

fwiw i've used firehol for years and just at the moment it still (3 years later!) meets all my needs simpler and better than the more sophisticated products.

Small, but complex setups are our norm. It's mostly the multi-network routing that is so easy with firehol that is the product's biggest strength.

The only thing annoying me at the moment is the RESERVED_IPs code - only private addresses are relevant now with virtually all IPV4 addresses allocated

I have a trivial mod to fix that (basically don't do it any more).

Regards
Rick