[Firehol-support] (fwd) Re: what comes after firehol?

Paul Fox pgf at foxharp.boston.ma.us
Tue Mar 13 13:56:49 GMT 2012

phil -- count me in.  firehol is a nice piece of work, and
i'm happy to help.

just to remind folks -- costa did send a message to this list last
june (below).  i assume phil has tried to contact him at the address
he used then, and i've cc'ed him again now, just in case.  but clearly
costa no longer has the time to devote to firehol.

it would clearly be preferable for phil to be able to take over
maintenance of firehol directly if costa were willing, but if we can't
even get in touch, then a fork is the next best thing.

paul