[Firehol-support] [Firehol-devs] Sanewall update

Phil Whineray phil.whineray at gmail.com
Wed May 9 21:06:26 BST 2012

On 9 May 2012 20:46, SanskritFritz <sanskritfritz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Phil Whineray <phil.whineray at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>

>>   - If you package for a distribution, please let me know if you would
>>    like to include sanewall and if you need anything from me to help out.
>

> The building process does not differ too much from firehol's I suppose? So
> one can start from the firehol package as basis I think. I'm planning to
> create an archlinux package.

Great!

There is very little difference from firehol. I am trying to
standardise the command as living in /sbin (as the official firehol
debian package did) or /usr/sbin since init systems seem to be
diverging currently. Mainly there is just a few file name changes and
a couple of man pages also upstreamed from the debian package.

Phil