[Firehol-support] [Firehol-devs] Who owns domain firehol.org?

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Sun Oct 6 11:19:11 BST 2013

Hi all,

The domain firehol.org is owned by John Caspers <john.caspers at villah.com>.
I have cc'd John to this email. He kindly notified me back in 2009 that he
forwarded the domain firehol.org to sourceforge and offered me the
ownership of the domain.

John, we are trying to revive FireHOL. We would appreciate it if you allow
us to use firehol.org as the project's domain.

Phil is in charge for migrating the project to a new base. If there are any
costs involved, I'll cover them. Let me know.

Kind Regards,

Costa