[Firehol-support] [ANNOUNCE] FireHOL 2.0.0-pre7 released
phil at sanewall.org
Sun Apr 13 17:56:19 BST 2014
I have released a version 2.0.0-pre7 of FireHOL. Main reason is to push
out various changes before a full 2.0.0 which is taking a bit longer
than I hoped.
As usual, you can get it from the website:
>From the ChangeLog:
* FireQOS fixes/enhancements
- full bidirectional interface support, including firehol like services
- running on OpenWRT (insmod instead of modprobe, low-res timers)
- option to limit each match to a specific rate
* FireHOL fixes/enhancements
- firehol save now writes to the specified files again
- firehol save, restore and fastactivation now work IPv4-only mode
- improved fast activation error handling (issue #22)
- improved mark/connmark handling (issue #23)
- tproxy support added
- Link and spelling fixes
- new config examples
Final release is taking a while due an effort to rework documentation
from DocBook into pandoc/markdown to make it easier to contribute to.
That work should be done soon.
Thanks to everyone who's provided feedback so far.
More information about the Firehol-support