[Firehol-support] FireQOS matching by MAC address

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Sun Aug 17 16:34:49 BST 2014

Hi Phineas,

I just pushed a version of fireqos that support srcmac and dstmac
parameters.
I cannot test it. I just verified the rules are accepted by the kernel.

As always you can add multiple MAC addresses in a single parameter,
enclosed in quotes.

Could you please test it and report back success or failure?

I generated rules according to http://www.docum.org/faq/cache/62.html

Thanks.

Costa