[Firehol-support] [ANNOUNCE] FireHOL 2.0.0-pre6 released

Phil Whineray phil at sanewall.org
Sat Feb 15 12:37:57 GMT 2014

All

I have released version 2.0.0-pre6 of FireHOL.

This and the latest FireHOL builds from the master branch now include
ipv6 support as standard, as well as the latest FireQOS version.

If you are updating from any earlier version of FireHOL, please see here:
  http://firehol.org/upgrade/

If you have a "version 5" statement in your configuration you will get a
warning and FireHOL will operate in IPv4-only mode.

If you encounter any problems, please record an issue at github
(https://github.com/ktsaou/firehol/issues), or reply to this message
so I can do so on your behalf.

I will be busy on other work for a few weeks but not absent. When I get
my time back I will resolve any blockers and finish a 2.0 release.

Regards
Phil