[Firehol-support] migration IPv4 to IPv6: host/network `[IPv4]' not found

Mihai Hanor mhanor at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 23:40:01 CEST 2014

Hello,

What version of FireHOL are you using? Without seeing it, I would think that's due to wrong syntax, in your config file.

You should look here: http://firehol.org/upgrade/ Also, there are more tutorials on the website.

If you can, provide us with the line that triggers the error. The FireHOL error message should point you right to it.

Hope this helps,

Mihai