[Firehol-support] OpenVPN client: sample

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Fri Jul 25 21:53:55 BST 2014

I don't have that. But OpenVPN is just straightforward port 1194 - usually
UDP but TCP is also an option depending on the server settings.

I'd expect what you want would look like services/openvpn.conf:

---
#FHVER: 1:213

server_openvpn_ports=tcp/1194
client_openvpn_ports=default
---

replacing tcp with udp if appropriate to match the "proto" line in the
OpenVPN conf file. And of course your FHVER might differ.

Whit