[Firehol-support] rate values in FireQOS with overhead or without?

Phineas Gage phineas919 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 16:26:15 CEST 2014

When entering rates for a class in FireQOS, should they be with packet overheads or without?

When a VOIP call is active in my environment (codec unknown) I see a rate of 66 show up in the VOIP class, pretty consistently. What I’m trying to figure out is if this is the rate I should have configured in my fireqos.conf (maybe with some padding), or if it should be something smaller, without overhead.