[Firehol-support] 3.0 RC iptables-restore v1.4.14: unknown option "--update-counters"

Tsaousis, Costa costa at tsaousis.gr
Fri Apr 10 02:18:00 CEST 2015

David,

I just recalled we also have support for the old ipset version.

Edit /etc/firehol/firehol-defaults.conf and set this:

IPSET_SRC_DST_OPTIONS=

(just empty - nothing after the equal sign)

You can also put this at the top of your firehol.conf.

Of course the best way is to update ipset and iptables (I think you
will also need to update your kernel).

Costa