[Firehol-support] Firewall on dmz

Tony Peña emperor.cu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:38:52 BST 2015

Hi
I want to stop flood traffic over http to 1 external ip and i have only eth0

I have the linux on dmz with ip 192.168.7.1
I have setup the snat from public ip to linux to 80 and 443
But when i set on firehol

Trusted_ip="other ip trusted"

Interface eth0 ethernet
Policy drop
Server "http https" accept src "$trusted_ip"
Client all accept

Can't access from my ip
On the /var/log/messages i can see request failed of kernel

My question is how can i set limit if my server is on dmz and my lan access
routing from lan and comming traffic from wan over snat?

I test trust from ip of router wan and the lan of dmz and nothing yet
Any idea?

Thanxs in advace