[Firehol-support] text "ERROR" shown by "fireqos status" for first class in class group

Phineas Gage phineas919 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:11:11 BST 2015

Thanks a lot Phil, I’ll try it tomorrow when I’m on site.

I started trying to digest your bridging documentation but that’s going to take more time, so I’ll give it another go later. I see it’s rather complicated, so that suggests that even though the bridge config I have is working, there may be some surprises in behavior I’m not aware of, so look forward to getting my head around it.

Regards,
Phineas