[Firehol-support] router_ra pppoe and firehol ?!

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 13 23:31:25 CEST 2015

Doesn't work :(

Here is the updated script, if I do that before I start the pppoe
connection, the global link address will not appear.
And if I start the pppoe connection, I get the ip but after a time it
disappears.

If you have further ideas, let me now. I'd love to use firehol and
fireqos in future, instead of the self written firewall iptables and
ip6tables script.

Thanks again.

Best, Tamer

Here is my script:

server_tvoip_ports="udp/5070 udp/5080 udp/30000:31000 udp/40000:41000"
client_tvoip_ports="default"

server_voipc_ports="udp/1010 tcp/1010 udp/1012 tcp/1012 tcp/5000:5010
udp/5000:5010"
client_voipc_ports="default"

interface46 lo local
        policy accept
        client all accept

interface46 enp2s0 lnet
        policy accept
        client all accept

interface46 ppp+ inet
         server ipv6error accept
         server ipv6neigh accept
         server icmp accept
         server icmpv6 accept
         server tvoip accept
         client all accept

router46 lnet2inet inface enp2s0 outface ppp+
         masquerade
         server ipv6error accept
         route all accept

router46 inet2lnet inface ppp+ outface enp2s0
         masquerade reverse
         route all accept