[Firehol-support] blacklist and other various "problems"

Christopher Gilroy chris.gilroy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:47:18 CEST 2015

FireHOL 2.0.3:

Randomly trying the default rules at:
http://firehol.org/tutorial/firehol-by-goal/ while also putting "version 6"
and of course my actual public_ip and eth#'s for lan and ppp+ spits out
"ip6tables host/network `1.1.1.1' not found" errors.

The same error occurs with a super-simple config (which works since it's
blocking all public requests and allowing all private request, which is
what I have it set for) when I try using blacklist. From the looks of it
blacklist 1.1.1.1 should drop all packets from 1.1.1.1 without any other
directives? I get the same error with ip6tables complaining about `1.1.1.1'
not found.

If I try blacklist4 as per the docs, I get command blacklist4 not found.

Any thoughts, my config is below:

version 6
blacklist full 174.60.187.117

# My LAN. Everything is allowed here.