[Firehol-support] fireqos status shows ERROR ERROR ERROR

Mathias Schulze mschulze at posteo.de
Thu Sep 24 21:49:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

I use version 2.0.3+ds-1 on a debian machine and I regularly get the
errors below after fireqos was running for a few hours. From what I read
in the list archives such a problem appeared to have been fixed?

Any help is very much appreciated! I can submit config or other info as
needed.

Thanks!
Mathias

root at apu:/home/mschulze# fireqos status world-out
FireQOS 2.0.3
(C) 2013-2014 Costa Tsaousis, GPL

world-out: ppp0 output => ppp0, type: adsl, overhead: 40
Rate: 800Kbit/s, min: 12Kbit/s
Values in Kbit/s

 CLASS   voip realti    vpn surfin defaul
CLASSI   1:11   1:12   1:13   1:14 1:5000
COMMIT    150     40    160    160     12
   MAX    800    800    800    800    800

PRIORI      4      4      4      4      4
 QDISC  pfifo fq_cod fq_cod fq_cod fq_cod

 color code (packets):  backlog  |  dropped  |  delayed  |  requeued
 Class Utilization on world-out (ppp0 output => ppp0) - values in Kbit/s
 TOTAL   voip realti    vpn surfin defaul
 ERROR  ERROR  ERROR  ERROR  ERROR  ERROR